Hi I’m Erik, lead acupuncturist at AcuTy – The House of Acupuncture. Over the years I have been part of many different clinics across the Cardiff area and always felt I could offer something different. I’ve taken the best parts of what worked in clinics past in an effort to create something unique.
The result of this is Third Space, Cardiff’s newest multidisciplinary practice located in a stunning freestanding Victorian building. So far we have Acupuncture, Counselling, Reflexology and Massage but are looking for other mainstream offerings like Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Sports Massage, Chiropractic and more talking therapies.
We have 5 private, practical but comfortable rooms (examples above) from you to choose from. If you have any specific requirements (for example a bespoke couch) or need a sink in your room these can be provided.
So come and have a look, we’d love to have you on board. Call me on either of the above numbers.
Flexible room ratesRates from
- Above is based on per hour
- Price per half day (5 hours) is £30
- Price per full day (10 hours) is £55
- Price per week is £220
- Price per month is £720 (this would be your own full time room)
Features of Third Space
- Free private parking for patients/clients
- Central location – 10 min walk from Queen Street train station
- Secure admission – all rooms have individual buzzers that open front door
- Free wifi
- All rooms on ground floor – for patients/clients who struggle with stairs
- Flexible rental terms – only one months notice required to leave
- Rooms cleaned once a week/couch roll included in rental